Monday 22 February 2016

Scouts, pt 2

I finished the scout squad today. I was going to finish them up yesterday; but I was feeling crappy, and unmotivated, so it didn't happen. However, here they are.

Just a few fiddly bits to go.
So, I have the models mostly painted, all that is left are the fiddly bits, such as the visors, boots, and random bits. Thus far, I think they are turning out rather well.

Done.
So, here are all the models finished. I can't wait to field them. 

Cloaks.
I am really happy with how the cloaks turned out; the basic camo pattern that I tried looks somewhat realistic I think.

Close up of the Sgt.
Finally, the Sgt. for the squad. 


I may type out the back story for these guys at some point. I don't know. Really it depends on how well these models are received.

No comments:

Post a Comment