Monday 8 February 2016

Building a building.

So, After watching a crap-load of terrain making videos, I decided to try my hand at it. The results are contained here. I have since stalled out on finishing the project; I just have to add some texture to the ground, and paint the heavy bolter that is going to be in one of the windows. The roof is not glued in, allowing you to actually put models in the building. That said, it is a tight fit. The next time I do this type of project, I think I will shave the roof down a bit so that it is easier to remove/replace. Hindsight is 20-bloody-20.









The paint job was quick and dirty, I was attempting to go for a stone/cement look, and while I don't think I succeeded with that, I think it looks okay.

What are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment